As part of the End of Event Showcase on Sunday 19th August 2018, where there will be displays and performances from the various workshops, we will also be holding a competition for photographs taken by visitors during the Summer Trifle Festival.
- • £1 entry fee per photograph (up to 5 free entries for those attending either of the Summer Trifle photography workshops).
- • Take photographs during Summer Trifle of any of the events or the gardens, sculptures etc and enter your best into our competition.
- • The entry money pot will be divided up as prizes between 1st, 2nd and 3rd winners to be awarded after the event.
- • Photographs may be any size up to A4, printed on any medium and can be simple prints with no mount, or mounted but all entries must be suitable to either be hung on a hook or affixed with blu-tac. Please either post your entries to arrive no later than Saturday 18th August (Cheques payable to Summer Trifle) , or bring to the marquee at Pickhams at 10.30 am on Sunday 19th August. Clearly print your name, telephone, email address and age if under 16 on the back of your entry, provide a small piece of card (up to 3cm long) to go beside your entry with the title of the photograph. We can accept no responsibility for any items that get lost in the post and we reserve the right not to exhibit any work we feel is unsuitable (fee will be refunded). Photographs will not be returned.
- • The copyright of any image remains with the photographer although by entering the competition you authorise Summer Trifle or Pickhams to use your image(s) adjusted as necessary for any publicity or for the promotional purposes of Summer Trifle or Pickhams. Any images used will be attributed to the photographer and no other use will be made of any image submitted without the photographer’s consent. Any information provided in respect of this competition will remain confidential to Summer Trifle and will not be made available to any third party without consent.